I wanted to post a positive, upbeat question, instead of some of the frustrated, whining or complaining questions we sometimes see on here.
So, for this question: Share who you chose as your right hand person for your wedding..(NO full names, just first name and relationship to you IE: Best friend, brother, cousin) and why did you choose them to stand up by you when you marry?
My Matron of Honor Angela is my best friend of 4 years. She and I have been through breakups, makeups, deaths, divorces, panicked midnight phone calls, drunken arguments and every girl problem imaginable. She moved out of state a few years ago, but we have remained close and talk almost every day, and we see each other about twice a year. There is no other person in this world that I would want as my Matron of Honor. I picked out my wedding dress with her, on my last visit to her home…and flew home with my gown in my luggage. And…she custom made my veil/headpiece.
What about you?
- Robert Pattinson's Bloody Hand Photos from Water for Elephants …
- Domain Name Suffix And The Best Ways To Use It! -plr pro -sale …
- Fixing Ubuntu Software Center Descriptions | jonobacon@home
- Marines Honor Gold Star Families | Family Matters Blog
- The Burning Question | You Offend Me You Offend My Family
- I have a question about Inception (Spoilers) – Potter Gold …
- John Friend's Official Response to NYTimes 'Yoga Mogul' Article …
- Atlantis Returns Home — For the Last Time? | Universe Today
- Oversee.net Share Price Is Falling Like A Rock | The Domains
- Complaint Box: Person Writes About Dismembering Lovely Birds – The Awl
- Rustic Fall Wedding by Kate Webber Photography | Style Me Pretty …
- How To Search For A Person's Phone Number
- Google is Crushing It In Mobile Search Share
- Working Hand-in-Hand with States for Marketplace of the Future …
- What Does the Home-Grown Rule Mean to Premier League Football …
- The Last Hand | Eleven Warriors
- Replyz – A Question and Answer Site for Twitter
- The American Conservative » Coming Home at Last?
- How To Quickly Calculate Facebook Share And Like Counts
- 'Ashleyfest' a tribute for a friend | UWIRE